The Estates at Hideaway Farms – New homes in Downingtown School District that are sure to inspire fine living
Elegant manor homes with three-quarter acre sites grace the countryside of Chester County at The Estates at Hideaway Farms. 4 bedroom/3.5 bath homes are located within the sought after Downingtown School District in East Brandywine Township only minutes from all of life’s pleasures and conveniences. Built with the finest luxury features.
Explore Our Models
Custom precision craftsmanship, with lots of options
When forward-thinking design meets superior attention to detail, quality living in a luxury home is no longer a dream, but a reality. The exquisite Estates at Hideaway Farms are built upon high-quality standards that have been refined and nurtured for over 25 years. With a myriad of options available for each model, your home is guaranteed to boast a unique sense of style.
Dramatic contrast in design offers impressive, eloquent luxuries.
The Huntington Collection of homes crosses unique luxury with intelligent living.
- Private First Floor Master Suite with master bedroom, tray ceiling, lavish master bath and exceptionally large walk-in closet.
- Well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry and spacious breakfast area.
- Soaring two-story gathering room with fireplace, elegant living and dining rooms, and private study.
- Second floor boasts three additional bedrooms, two full baths, and an open loft.
A gracious home designed for ease of everyday family living.
The Bellingham model at Hideaway farms is constructed with simple, comfortable living in mind.
- First floor boasts a spacious living room and dining room plus a fireside gathering room.
- Gourmet kitchen adjoins a bright breakfast room.
- Private study area perfect for a home office or library.
- Master suite with tray ceiling has luxurious bath with dual vanities and garden tub.
- Second floor has three additional bedrooms and two full baths.
Grand, yet comfortable cathedral-like home.
The Devon Collection of homes delivers on comfort, elegance, and expansive space for the growing family.
- Living and dining rooms located off of large reception hall which opens onto a rear porch.
- Bright study through the double doors off the living room.
- At the heart: a gourmet kitchen, breakfast area, pantry and butler’s pantry to service dining room.
- Expansive family room with gas fireplace and marble trim.
- Secondary covered entrance adjacent to 3 car side entry garage.
- Master bedroom suite highlighted with a tray ceiling.
- Second floor boasts three spacious bedrooms, two baths, and a large laundry room.
THE MERION II
A traditional home with spacious rooms throughout.
The Merion II Collection of homes boasts open, desirable living space to accommodate every type of family.
- True center hall foyer that acts as an inviting area to welcome guests.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring center island, walk-in pantry, desk and breakfast area.
- Secondary entrance by the garage leading into a large mud room and rear staircase.
- Second floor master suite with double entry into sitting room, two walk-in closets and sumptuous master bath.
- Three bedrooms, two additional baths, and a laundry room all on second floor.
With each home constructed, value and a unique sense of luxury come standard. Models are competitively priced and tiered for your browsing convenience. View any one of our models and their elevations in detail to utilize the mortgage calculator and to help shape a better understanding of your quality life investment with Southdown Homes.
ELEVATION / BED / BATH / PRICE
The Merion II
Traditional: 4 / 3 + 2PR / $589,995
Provincial 4 / 3 + 2PR / $601,995
Manor 4 / 3 + 2PR / $608,995
Farmhouse 4 / 3 + 2PR / $609,995
Traditional: 4 / 3.5 / $609,995
Provincial: 4 / 3.5 / $619,995
Farmhouse: 4 / 3.5 / $629,995
Traditional: 4 / 3.5 / $614,995
Provincial: 4 / 3.5 / $629,995
Manor: 4 / 3.5 / $638,995
Farmhouse: 4 / 3.5 / $639,995
Traditional: 4 / 3.5 / $639,995
Provincial: 4 / 3.5 / $654,995
Farmhouse4: 4 / 3.5 / $659,995
Final Phase of Home Sites with panoramic Chester County Views
Imagine the possibilities
Whether it’s being surrounded by beautiful open space just minutes from a play area or atop a rolling hill overlooking the natural, interconnecting streams that thread through the community, the home sites at Hideaway Farms are memorable for the beautiful Chester County countryside setting. The final phase of home sites have stunning panoramic vistas. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in Chester County’s finest Downingtown community.