Southdown Homes is pleased to offer 10-year home warranties through Quality Builders Warranty, a well-respected leader in the home warranty business. Builders that display the QBW Logo have passed a strict set of standards, and strive for excellence in their field.
Quality Builders Warranty covers Southdown Homes homeowners who have purchased in our East Village – Downingtown community, as well as our Pickering Crossing – Malvern community, from September of 2019 forward.
If you need an emergency repair, please call (215) 942-6621 before submitting a Warranty Request.
Welcome to your new home! As a convenience to you, this house is supported by SOS (Service Online Solution). In the event that you need to request a service repair, please use the button below then select “Start New List of Repairs.” Using a computer or any mobile device, you can start your list by entering your Address, Name, Email address, and Phone Number. To submit a repair request please do the following:
- Select “Add a new repair item” and choose a category that relates to your issue.
- Be sure to read the warranty coverage displayed to confirm that your issue is a warrantable item. If the item is out of warranty the system will not let the item be added to your list. Enter the location of the issue/s along with a description and select “Add to Repair List.”
- In the field marked “Upload File or Photo,” select “Choose File” to attach a picture or take one instantly on your mobile device. Press “Upload” when done. (Although photos are not required, they are highly recommended.)
- You may add additional items to your list and save it to submit at a later time or choose “Submit Request.” Once it has been submitted, you will not be able to access it again.
- You can access a previously saved list by choosing “Continue Saved/Unsubmitted” and entering your property address and the PIN that was emailed to you.New repair items may be added or existing ones may be edited or deleted. You may also update your contact information.
Once you have submitted your repair request you will receive confirmation via email and the appropriate staff personnel will be notified immediately. Someone will be in contact to schedule your repair. Thank you for using SOS as it will help to expedite your service needs.